Would you like to gain more experience as an employee in food production?
The main tasks as a production employee in this company are:
- Control and evaluate the quality of the raw materials to be used.
- Preparation of machines and ingredients according to recipe.
- Waste separation according to established work instructions.
- Cleaning and disinfection of premises, machines and materials.
- Realization of controls (numbers, labels, temperature and Ph).
Morning shift: from 6.00/7.00 to 15.00/16.00
Travel aid: up to €130/month extra, if you live more than 10 km from work.
- Precise work, with a high level of demand.
- Able to work as a team.
- Physically fit, able to work on your feet all day.
- Flexible person: work flexible days and hours with no exact end time.
- Communicative and resistant to stress.
- English level: B2 or higher.
Skills for the position:
Team work 90%
English Level 60%
Job flexibility 80%