The company is a European manufacturer and supplier of personal care products, including fragrances, shampoos, deodorants and lotions.
Centralized production facilities simplify operations and allow approximately 350 employees to work as a highly efficient integrated team.
During the shift you will be working on a production line, performing these tasks:
- Put the bottles, caps and move the pressed packs from the production line to the pallet.
- Monitoring and control of qualitative and quantitative productions.
- Carry out periodic inspections and controls of production processes.
Additional information about wages and overtime:
After 8 hours of work per day – 130% extra.
Sixth day of the week worked – 150% extra.
- First shift: 06:30 – 15.10.
- Second shift: 15.15 – 00.00.
- Third shift: 00.00 – 18.30.
Rest shifts: 15/30/15 minutes.
- Communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Hardworking and disciplined.
- Listen attentively and quickly adapt.
- Advanced English.
- Availability to work for a longer period of time on irregular hours, night shifts and/or weekends;